See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic at semo.edu/covid19.
What We Do
The Division of Enrollment Management and Student Success is dedicated to building
and maintaining a rich learning environment supporting the academic and personal success
of all students at Southeast Missouri State University. We . . .
- recruit students with the potential to take advantage of the many avenues to success
that the University offers
- help new students adapt to the college environment through orientation and transition
- assist students in registering for classes and give them convenient online access
to their academic records so that they may effectively plan their progress towards
- provide a secure, supportive and fun residential environment for those students who
choose to live on campus
- encourage students' academic and personal development
- offer academic support services for a diverse student body
- provide opportunities for leadership development, community service, recreation, and
participation in a multitude of student organizations and activities
- assist with career development and job placement for students
- facilitate student development in each of the eight dimensions of student wellness:
physical, spiritual, intellectual, occupational, environmental, social, emotional,
- support student intellectual development as defined by the goals of the General Education
We are here to help. Please don't hesitate to contact any of us if you think we can
be of assistance.