APPLE Paperwork Service is a senior adult outreach program of the Human Environmental Studies Department in the College of Health and Human Services at Southeast Missouri State University.
- confused about Medicare and insurance claims, bills, and other paperwork?
- undecided about which Medicare supplement you need?
- overwhelmed when filling out forms and documents?
- struggling to balance your checkbook and get bills paid on time?
We can help you!
- The APPLE Project is a comprehensive paperwork service for senior adults aged 60 and older.
- This service provides help with filling out, understanding, and organizing paperwork related to applications, personal papers, finances, Medicare, insurance, taxes, and many other forms and documents.
- Our staff can help with information and referrals to other needed resources for senior adults.
Call: (573) 651-5467
937 Broadway Suite 202
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
Visit our Education page (220.127.116.11.2 Education) to find out about our program topics for presentations.
APPLE services are funded by client contributions and grants from the Cape Girardeau County Senior Citizens' Services Fund Board, United Way of Southeast Missouri, and Aging Matters.