To assist students with visits, recreation, shopping, and tours of the St. Louis area,
the University has arranged for a tour bus to run from the University campus to three
locations in the City of St. Louis. These trips are scheduled for pre-determined Saturdays
during the semester and will depart and return to the campus on the same day.
How does it work?
You can sign up for one, or more, of the St. Louis trips by visiting the Center for
Student Involvement in the University Center (UC204) or by contacting the Office of
Campus Life & Events Services at 573.651.2280.
- On the day of the trip, a charter bus will leave from the Towers Complex at 7:45 am
and the University Center at 8:00 am for the trip to St. Louis.
- Once in St. Louis, the bus will drop off at three designated locations. These same
locations will serve as the pickup locations for the return trip to Cape Girardeau.
The bus will then make two trips back to each location, one to pick up and take interested
students/faculty/staff/guests to one of the other two drop-off locations (approx.
2-3 pm) and the second time to pick up for return to Cape Girardeau (approx. 6:30-7:30
pm). Note: Pick-up times while in St. Louis may be adjusted for each trip.
- Jefferson National Memorial (Arch/Old Court House)
- St. Louis Art Museum
- Galleria Mall
- Round trip – $20 for Southeast Missouri State University students, faculty, staff
members, and guests.
- One way – $10 for Southeast Missouri State University students, faculty, staff members,
- The transportation charge will be assessed to your Southeast account.