Southeast Missouri State University Autism Center for Diagnosis and Treatment is
one of the six Missouri Autism Centers designated by the Missouri Department of Mental
Health, Division of Developmental Disabilities. We are dedicated to decreasing the
waitlist for obtaining a diagnosis of autism funded by the Department of Mental Health.
The other Missouri Autism Centers include:
- Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, University of Missouri
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center/Knights of Columbus Developmental Center
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- The Children’s Mercy Hospital, Section of Developmental and Behavioral Sciences
- Mercy Kids Autism Center in St. Louis, Missouri
Together, these Missouri Autism Centers seek to establish a model for high-quality
ASD research and service delivery in Missouri.