See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
As stated in Article II of the Southeast Missouri State University Alumni Association
Purpose: To build valued and lasting relationships with alumni and friends of Southeast
Missouri State University.
Mission: The Association seeks to accomplish its purpose by the following means:
- Information Services which encourage the advancement of the Alumni Association as
well as providing support for the University programming and fundraising efforts by
developing information about alumni and friends, as well as corporations and business
- Member Services which create value for members and increase membership by operating
profitable affinity services.
- Programs which create, maintain, and strengthen relationships between Southeast Missouri
State University and its alumni.
- Communications which unite alumni, friends, faculty, staff, the University Foundation
and the student body by providing information through quality publications, electronic
media and association programs.
- Historical venue which preserves and promulgates the desirable traditions, spirit
and ideals of the University.
In short, the Alumni Association seeks to maintain quality relations with alumni by
providing opportunities for social interaction, career enhancement and to give back
to the University, as well as honoring the traditions and rich history of Southeast.
The Association also provides a channel for communication between the University,
its alumni, and the student body.