See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Are You a New Student at Southeast?
Who is Your Advisor?
- Learn who your academic advisor is and their contact information by viewing your Current Student Checklist
- Your academic advisor is also listed in your Success Network within SupportNET
Determine Your Priority Enrollment Date
- You can find this by checking your Current Student Checklist
- Eligibility for priority enrollment is determined by the total number of hours you have completed (not including the
hours you are enrolled in this semester). You may register for classes on your priority
date or on any day thereafter.
Be aware of holds that can prevent registration
- View any holds by viewing your Current Student Checklist:
- Take care of holds prior to your priority enrollment date.
- You can meet with your academic advisor, even if you have a hold.
Make an Appointment
- Contact your advisor about making an advising appointment before your priority registration
date so you can discuss coursework and an academic plan for the upcoming semester.
- Advisors make appointments in a variety of ways
- Many advisors schedule through SupportNET
- Contact your advisor by email, if you are unsure how they schedule appointments.
Need to Declare/Change Your Major or Minor ?
- Find information on where to go to declare a major or change to Exploratory/Undeclared.
You will need to click on the corresponding College to find the program/major.
- The Declare/Change Your Major page allows you to select the appropriate College or affiliation to find your new
- Declaring or adding a minor? Complete this form and turn in to the department of housing the minor.