See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Expense Reports must be created and submitted using Chrome River.
- Online trainings are available to all University Employees in their SkillSoft Learning
- Quick Instructions are available on our Chrome River page
- Expense Reports should be completed no later than 30 days after the end of the month
in which you traveled.
- Always include itemized paid receipts
- Reimbursement is not allowed for personal expenses such as spousal or family travel,
entertainment, alcoholic beverages, extra meals, travel insurance, laundry, etc, or
for business expenses that do not comply with University policy and procedures.
- Personal expenses, or business expenses for which reimbursement is not being requested,
should not be reported on an Expense Report.