Chrome River is a Travel and Expense Management System that University Employees use
to electronically report Business Expenses for reimbursement and to reconcile purchases
made with a University Purchasing Card.
- Expense Reports for Purchasing Card reconciliations
- University Purchasing Cards are available for University Employees by application
with Supervisor approval.
- Expense Reports for Travel and Non‐Travel reimbursement
- Paper Expense Reports and Payment Vouchers are no longer accepted for employees trained
on Chrome River.
- Pre‐Approvals for required expenditures
- International Travel and Individual Memberships
- Cash Advances for Group Travel
- Only for cash in hand purchases
Online trainings are available through Skillsoft
Direct Link to Login: Chrome River