Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
The curriculum provides insight into the German language and culture. Coursework requires students to study various written and spoken techniques of the German language. This minor requires students to complete a minimum of 18 credit hours.
- GN100 German Language and Culture I (3)
- GN120 German Language and Culture II (3)
- GN200 German Language and Culture III (3)
- GN220 German Literature (3)
- Choose 6 Hours GN courses (300-400 level)