Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
The curriculum provides insight into the French language and culture. Coursework requires students to study various written and spoken techniques of the French language. This minor requires students to complete a minimum of 18 credit hours.
- FR100 French Language and Culture I (3)
- FR120 French Language and Culture II (3)
- FR200 French Language and Culture III (3)
- FR220 French Literature (3)
- Choose 6 Hours FR courses (300-500 level)