Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
Health Promotion Minor
(21 Hours Required)
- HL111 Introduction to Health Management (3)
- HL120 Health Perspectives (3)
- HL260 Health Promotion Practicum (3)
- HL332 Lifestyle Disease Risk Reduction (3)
- UI354 Lifestyle Enhancement (3)
Choose 6 Hours from:
- FN235 Nutrition for Health (3)
- HL312 Sport and Exercise Pharmacology (3)
- HL331 Exercise Physiology (3)
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.