Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
The anthropology minor curriculum provides knowledge and skills that have immediate practical application and are in high demand across a wide variety of careers and professions. You’ll complete a minimum of 18 credit hours.
Graphic Communication Technology Minor (15 hours)
- GM180 Intro to Tech Graphics (3)
- GM200 Vector and Bitmapped Graphics (3)
- GM282 Vector Graphics (3)
- GM380 3D Modeling and Animation Prod (3)
Choose 3 Hours from :
- GM320 Graphic User Interface (3)
- GM326 Interactive Multimedia (3)
- GM386 Interactive Multimedia and Animation (3)
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.