Request InfoCall Military and Veteran Services
Military and Veteran Services
You secured our future. Now, let us secure yours.
Welcome to Southeast Missouri State University’s Office of Military and Veteran’s
Services. We are dedicated to supporting you on your quest to seek academic success.
Our staff is here every step on your path to a degree, whether you are taking classes
online or on campus.
Southeast Salutes: Military Package
Because we value the efforts of service members, veterans and their dependents, Southeast
offers exclusive benefits just for this population.
- In-state tuition for service members, veterans and their dependents
- Deferment of tuition and enrollment-related fees, until the end of term, for CH 31
and CH 33 VA Education Benefit recipients
- Maximum credit hours for military service granted
- An ACT/SAT is not required for admission for military and veteran students who are
21 years or older or have at least 24 transferable credit hours from an accredited
college or university
- Application fee refund, for verified Veterans returning to Southeast for a consecutive
semester, after successful completion (2.0/4.0 GPA) of first semester
All currently married, widowed, or current recipients of CH 33 or CH 35 VA Education
Benefits are qualified for military residency and receive the in-state tuition rate.