The Technology Management option is specifically designed for students who have earned
technically-oriented accredited Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees and for
those with national certifications or exams and two years of directly related work
experience. Students are awarded up to 34 credit hours for their technical coursework
toward the Technology Management major with the Technology Management option.
What You'll Do
- Apply credit they received from an Associate of Applied Science Degree or work experiences
to a Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Understand the fundamental concepts required to be a professional in the field, including
concepts in mathematics, physical sciences, technology, and management.
- Obtain more specialized knowledge in elective areas of the students choosing- including
construction, electrical systems, mechanical systems, manufacturing, networking, facilities,
and computer graphics.
What You'll Study
- IM 300 Technical Communication
- IM 311 Statistical Process Control
- MA 133 Plane Trigonometry
- MN 220 Engineering Economic Analysis
View Department Page