The sales management option prepares students to motivate, train and manage an effective
sales force. Students learn about consumer behavior, advertising and promotion, marketing
research and marketing strategy.
According to the Department of Labor, employment of sales managers will grow about
12 percent between 2010 and 2020. Median annual wages are ranked in the highest quartile
for sales managers.
What You'll Do
- Interact with qualified, award winning faculty in a small class environment.
- Participate in engaging and impactful client-based projects.
- Study in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building with
a look and feel of a corporate environment.
- Have access to more than 30 study-abroad programs offered with the Harrison College
- Have access to Southeast’s Douglas C. Greene Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
one of the largest entrepreneurship programs in the Midwest. Entrepreneurial studies
prepare students to be creative and innovative in their chosen careers.
What You'll Study
- FI361 Financial Management
- MK301 Principles of Marketing
- EC215 Principles of Microeconomics
- MA134 College Algebra
View Department Page