The Department of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Within the
BSN there a baccalaureate completion (RN-BSN) option for registered nurses desiring
a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The RN-BSN option is offered as an entirely online
The RN-BSN is approved by the Missouri State Board of Nursing and accredited by the
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Nursing (RN-BSN) students will…
- Receive course credit or competency credit for previous education and professional
- Enjoy flexibility in the scheduling of coursework that is completely online, including
- Be able to schedule required field experiences in their geographic area and place
- Receive individualized advising from academic advisors devoted to RN-BSN students.
- Be required to complete only six nursing courses in addition to any pre-requisite
- Pay one tuition rate, regardless of in-state or out-of-state status.
Live Chat Support Software