The Bachelor of Science in Education–Mathematics (9–12) prepares our majors for a
career in education with a Missouri mathematics (9–12) teaching certificate when they
successfully complete our program.
This program offers a solid foundation in calculus, algebra, geometry, and statistics.
A focus on meaningful applications of the mathematics is a strong part of our program.
What You'll Do
- Interact with highly qualified, award winning mathematics education faculty in a technology
- Be prepared for professional examinations for entrance to and exit from the College
- Have opportunities to attend conferences as participants or presenters.
- Be encouraged to join Math Club or Student Association of Mathematics Educators
What You'll Study
- MA138 Discrete Mathematics I
- MA250 Foundations of Mathematics
- MA345 Linear Algebra
- ED280 Introduction to Education as a Profession
View Department Page