Due to snow in the region, Southeast Missouri State University’s programs at Three
Rivers College in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, will be closed on Thursday, Jan. 18.
The Bachelor of Science in Education–Mathematics (9–12) prepares our majors for a
career in education with a Missouri mathematics (9–12) teaching certificate when they
successfully complete our program.
This program offers a solid foundation in calculus, algebra, geometry, and statistics.
A focus on meaningful applications of the mathematics is a strong part of our program.
What You'll Do
- Interact with highly qualified, award winning mathematics education faculty in a technology
- Be prepared for professional examinations for entrance to and exit from the College
- Have opportunities to attend conferences as participants or presenters.
- Be encouraged to join Math Club or Student Association of Mathematics Educators
What You'll Study
- MA138 Discrete Mathematics I
- MA250 Foundations of Mathematics
- MA345 Linear Algebra
- ED280 Introduction to Education as a Profession
View Department Page