Management involves coordinating the resources and activities of organizational members
in a systematic way to achieve common goals. Students are prepared for a wide range
of careers in business, education, government and not-for-profit organizations. Students
seek management positions in banks, hotels, hospitals or service organizations.
The general management option develops managers who are analytical, detail-oriented,
flexible, decisive, and have strong leadership and communication.
What You'll Do
- Interact with qualified, award winning faculty in a small class environment.
- Study in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building with
a look and feel of a corporate environment.
- Have access to more than 30 study-abroad programs offered with the Harrison College
- Have access to Southeast’s Douglas C. Greene Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
one of the largest entrepreneurship programs in the Midwest. Entrepreneurial studies
prepare students to be creative and innovative in their chosen careers.
What You'll Study
- BA361 Principles of Entrepreneurship
- MG470 Leadership in Management
- MG550 Improving Team Performance
- MG562 Organization Theory and Design
View Department Page