Southeast’s Bachelor of General Studies allows you to individually structure your
degree program to fit your interests and goals, without requiring you to choose a
major in a specific field. You can build a degree with your own area of focus and,
unlike traditional majors, the Bachelor of General Studies program allows you to switch
to another area of study with a minimum amount of additional course work.
What You'll Do
- Complete the University Studies program as part of a foundational educational component
of their degree.
- Choose upper-division courses that support their professional and personal goals.
- Prepare themselves for career advancement or graduate school through successfully
completing a curriculum focused on demonstrating college-level competencies
What You'll Study
- University Studies courses
- 300-500 level courses
- Other courses of your choosing
View Department Page