The entrepreneurship program develops the ability create ideas, identify opportunities
and turn innovations into marketable solutions, regardless of career aspirations.
The entrepreneurship option in management offers students the opportunity to create,
design, and develop innovative products and business models for startup and existing
businesses. Students work alongside peers from many creative disciplines and successful
entrepreneurs in in this effort.
Entrepreneurship students will…
- Interact with qualified, award winning faculty in a small class environment.
- Study in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building with
a look and feel of a corporate environment.
- Have access to more than 30 study-abroad programs offered with the Harrison College
- Have access to Southeast’s Douglas C. Greene Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
one of the largest entrepreneurship programs in the Midwest. Entrepreneurial studies
can prepare students to be creative and innovative in their chosen careers.
- Have an opportunity to participate in an Ideation Workshop, offered every fall and
spring, where students learn the tools to navigate entrepreneurial processes.
Live Chat Support Software