Technology management is a field of study designed to prepare technical and/or management
oriented professionals for employment in business, industry, education, and government.
Technology management is primarily involved with the management, operation, and maintenance
of complex technological systems while engineering and engineering technology are
primarily involved with the design and installation of these systems.
Technology management: computer multimedia graphics students will…
- Use electronic equipment and software for the preparation of copy, including design,
editing, and typography.
- Acquire and edit digital images. The digital still camera and its operations are stressed
along with computer image editing software.
- Be introduced to multimedia software, hardware, the integration of text, technical
graphics, sound, animation, webpage design, and digital publishing.
- Be introduced to the digital video camera and video editing suite and produce personal
and corporate videos in individual and group settings.
- Be exposed to Autodesk Maya, Mudbox, the Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe Lightroom.
Live Chat Support Software