Human Environmental Studies is composed of the following programs: Child Development,
Dietetics, Family and Consumer Science Education, Family Studies, Fashion Merchandising,
and Interior Design. A specialization in each of the programs at the Masters level
is accomplished through the completion of a common core and customized specialization
What You'll Do
- Interact one on one with highly qualified graduate faculty in a small class environment.
- Be qualified to take selected national certification and licensure examinations.
- Have access to experiential learning labs with group study workstations and access
to the latest technology and software.
- Be prepared to access positions at the national and international level and will be
exposed to emerging global issues and trends.
What You'll Study
- CF630 Family Systems Applications in Human Services
- HE601 Sustainable Environments in Human Services
- DS618 Environmental Design in Human Services
- PY571 Introduction to Behavioral Statistics
View Department Page