The Master of Arts Degree in History will enhance your knowledge of history and hone
research, organizational, and written and oral communication skills developed during
undergraduate study. It will prepare you for further academic study and develop professional
competencies through extensive reading, focused examination of select historical topics,
and rigorous research and writing projects.
What You'll Do
- Develop an advanced knowledge of issues, themes, theories, and methods of history
- Develop advanced skills for communicating historical knowledge
- Develop advanced critical thinking, reasoning, and analysis skills through historical
investigation and analysis.
What You'll Study
- EH516 History of Modern Germany
- EH550 Castles in Context
- US531 American Military History
- WH550 The Atlantic World
View Department Page