Myers Hall (reserved for returning students) offers students a living environment
that is well suited to the preferences of today's students. Myers offers suite-style
arrangements with ample lounge space. The suite-style living found in Myers Hall is
ideal for sophomores, juniors, and seniors who have established good academic and
social support systems on campus.
Each floor includes four four-person suites and some triple rooms. Each suite or room
has its own bath. Students share access to a laundry room, kitchenette, and lounge
area. The lounge has a large-screen television, comfortable furniture, an ice machine,
and a microwave.
Quick Facts, Dimensions, & Amenities
- Location: Middle of Campus – Southeast of University Center
- Hall Type: Suite Style (two or three person room connected by shared bath)
- Suite style bathrooms are cleaned by the resident
- Residential Capacity: 204 beds; 5 floors
- Floor Capacity: 36 resident rooms, 2 RA single per floor
- Room Types: Double or Triple Occupancy;
- Approximate Room Measurements: 14’ W x 15’ L x 8’ H.
- Window sizes vary depending on the room.
- Desktop Measurements: 36” L x 24” W.
- Dresser (3-drawer and moveable): 30” W x 24” D x 30” H. Each drawer is approximately
5 ½” D. Each person in the room has their own dresser.
- Wardrobe Dimensions (All dimensions are from the base of the space in the wardrobe
which clothes are hung to the closet rod (i.e. where you hang your clothes): 34 ¾”
W x 22 ¼” D x 55” H.
- Mattress size: 80” L (extra-long twin) Loft kit included.
- Approximate Measurement of bed (for storage underneath) 80” L x 39” D x 33” H. This
applies if you raise your bed on the highest rung without lofting. The bed can also
- Space under sink: 26 ½” H x 20” D x 38 ½” W
- Cable Connection: 1 outlet per room
- Community Kitchen: 1st floor
- Mailboxes: 3rd floor
- Customer Service Desk: 3rd floor
- Internet Connection: LAN (1 per student) and Wi-Fi
- Laundry: 1st floor
- Telephone: 1 outlet per room (service not included)
- TV Lounge: 2nd, 3rd, and 5th floors
- Program Lounge: 2nd and 3rd floor
- Vending Machines: 2nd floor, snacks and soda
Room and Board Rates