The focus of the Specialist in Teacher Leadership program is providing schools with
quality graduates skilled to make the necessary transformations for school improvement.
Graduates of the Specialist in Teacher Leadership program are prepared to serve at
the building or district level in the areas of Curriculum and Data, Operations, Human
Resource, or Instructional Technology.
- Designed to accommodate the busy schedules of practicing professionals.
- Coursework is offered online with faculty support provided through advising, mentorship,
and internship guidance.
- High quality, experienced, full time faculty teach classes.
- A master's degree
- A graduate GPA of 3.5 on a 4 point scale
- A valid teaching certificate