The Specialist in Educational Administration Program is designed for experienced teachers,
school and district administrators who have a strong belief in continuous school improvement
and a deep desire to become a transformational leader. Leaders who have a commitment
to changing the lives of all students through engaging in a high quality rigorous
program of study focused on continuous school improvement will be successful in the
- Designed to accommodate the busy schedules of practicing professionals.
- Coursework is offered online with faculty support provided through advising, mentorship,
and internship guidance.
- High quality, experienced, full time faculty teaching classes.
- A graduate GPA of 3.5 on a 4 point scale
- A master's degree (if not in Educational Administration prerequisites will apply)
- A valid teaching certificate