Welcome to Southeast Online!
If this is your first time at Southeast, follow the steps below to get started. It's
important you follow the first three steps in order to avoid enrollment problems later
- STEP 1: Activate your Southeast Key
- STEP 2: Log into portal.semo.edu and bookmark it using the Southeast key you just
- STEP 3: Log into Moodle. Moodle is our Learning Management System, it's the software
that runs your online courses.
- STEP 4: Email Southeastonline@semo.edu or call 573-651-2766 notifying us of your acceptance to Southeast. Please include
your major and Southeast ID number (S0XXXXXXX), if unknown, please include your date
of birth and middle initial. You will then be enrolled in our Online Orientation,
instructions to access it will be sent to your Southeast email.
- STEP 5: Fill out the FAFSA to see if you qualify for government financial aid or loans and be automatically
considered for scholarships.
- STEP 6: Check your Southeast email frequently for the instructions on how to complete
the online orientation.
- STEP 7: Complete the Online Orientation and follow the instructions for contacting
your Advisor. Your Advisor will email you advising information within 5 business days.
- STEP 8: Review the minimum or recommended system requirements to make sure you are ready to start your online courses!
While not required, we strongly recommend that you review the resources below
If you are a returning online student, welcome back! Please email email@example.com
letting us know of your acceptance. Your Advisor will email you to start the advising