The Office of the Dean for the College of Science, Technology and Agriculture is located
in the Seabaugh Polytechnic Building, Room 301. The College is housed in a number
of on-campus buildings and satellite agricultural facilities.
Otto and Della Seabaugh Polytechnic Building (PB)
The Department of Polytechnic Studies has lecture and laboratory classrooms in Otto and Della Seabaugh Polytechnic Building,
with the main office in PB216. The building also includes the Technology Resource
Center which promotes interaction with area industries.
Rhodes Hall of Science (RH) & Magill Hall of Science (MG)
The Departments of Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry and Physics & Engineering Physics all have lecture and laboratory classrooms, in the Rhodes and Magill Halls of Science.
The main offices of these departments are located in the following rooms:
- Department of Agriculture, RH102
- Department of Biology, RH224
- Department of Chemistry, RH201
- Department of Physics and Engineering Physics, RH306
Johnson Hall of Mathematics (JH)
The Department of Mathematics has lecture and laboratory classrooms in Johnson Hall. The main office is located
in room JH201.
Robert A. Dempster Hall (DH)
The Department of Computer Science has lecture and laboratory classrooms in Robert A. Dempster Hall. The main office
is located in room DH021.
- A new 11,000-square-foot Charles L. Hutson Horticulture Greenhouse
- An All-America Selections Display Garden
- The 252-acre David M. Barton Agriculture Research Center
- A 110-acre rice research station, home of the Missouri Rice Breeder
The building coordinators for the College of Science, Technology and Agriculture are
Johnson Hall Mathematics Coordinator
- Jamie Birkman (Mathematics, second floor).
- Laurie Overmann (Mathematics, first floor)
- Dr. Dan Daly (Mathematics, third floor)
Magill Hall of Science Coordinator
- Charlie Vaughn (Chemistry, first floor)
- Pat Voelker (Physics & Engineering Physics, second floor)
Otto and Della Seabaugh Polytechnic Building Coordinator
- Scott Wright (Polytechnic Studies, first floor)
- Amanda Eller (College Advising Center, third floor)
Rhodes Hall of Science Coordinator
- Vicki Howell (Biology, second floor).
- Cheryl Reinagel (Agriculture, first floor)
- Theresa Buttry (Physics, third floor)