Download the Offical Southeast Logos and Word Marks
Use and Restrictions
Importing and Formatting a .TIF Image in Microsoft Word
- Copy files to a folder on your hard drive
- Right-click on the link beside the image you need
- Choose "Save Target As..."Or "Save Link As..."
- Specify the place on your computer where you would like to save the file
- Save the file
- In word, go to "insert" drop down box and choose "picture" and then click "from file"
- Click on the image that you want to use and click "insert"
- Double click on image and choose "layout" tab and then click "in front of text" box
(this will allow you to move the image around in the text)
Changing the Size of an Image in Microsoft Word
- Click the "size" tab
- Make sure the "lock aspect ratio" box is checked
- Change the height or width of the image (it will automatically change all of the proportions
to equal size)
Sending Original .TIF Image to Print Shop on Disk or Through e-mail
- Save original file from your hard drive folder to a disk or CD (depending on size)
and send to printer with your document or if you send through e-mail, be sure and
insert the original file from your hard drive as an attachment to your e-mail an attachment
along with your document that will be printed.
- Always send original .tif image to print shop on disk or through e-mail with your
Before using images for this purpose, make sure you are aware of Southeast's World
Wide Web Procedures and Guidelines.
Restricted Use Logos
The Presidential Seal
This seal is intended for use for official University documents. It may not be used
in any manner or context without the written permission of the Office of the President.
University Foundation Logo
The Southeast Missouri University Foundation has its own official Logo. Under no circumstances
should the Southeast Missouri University Foundation Logo or any of its parts be used
without the express permission of the Vice President of University Advancement/Executive
Director of the Foundation.
Student Government, with the guidance of University personnel, has developed a similar
set of policies and procedures for Student Government and those organizations it registers.