These enrollment steps have been specifically designed for alternative teacher certification
- Complete the Application for Admission.
Note: Make sure you select "Undergraduate Transfer" as the application type.
- Pay the $30 application fee.
- Submit official undergraduate transcript showing completed bachelor degree to the
Southeast Office of Admissions.
- You will receive e-mail notification of your acceptance to Southeast and information
regarding the availability of the courses for enrollment.
- To enroll, respond to our e-mail confirming your intent to enroll in the courses available.
We will take care of your enrollment. You will recieve e-mail notification of your
- Activate your Southeast Key. The Southeast Key is required to access your Web course.
- Contact Textbook Rental to arrange shipment of textbooks or visit campus to pick-up textbooks.
- Make payment arrangements with Student Financial Services at Southeast and view cost
and payment options.
- Complete the course!