This degree is offered at our Kennett, Malden, and Sikeston regional campuses in addition to the Southeast Missouri State University Cape campus.
Southeast’s Bachelor of General Studies allows you to individually structure your
degree program to fit your interests and goals, without requiring you to choose a
major in a specific field. You can build a degree with your own area of focus and,
unlike traditional majors, the Bachelor of General Studies program allows you to switch
to another area of study with a minimum amount of additional course work.
What You'll Do
- Complete the University Studies program as part of a foundational educational component
of their degree.
- Choose upper-division courses that support their professional and personal goals.
- Prepare themselves for career advancement or graduate school through successfully
completing a curriculum focused on demonstrating college-level competencies
What You'll Study
- University Studies courses
- 300-500 level courses
- Other courses of your choosing
View Department Page