We want to SHOW YOU how far you can go at a Southeast Regional Campus!
Stay close, go far
In Kennett, Malden and Sikeston you will find educational opportunities and flexibility,
including the ability to complete your general educational requirements or complete
a four-year degree. All course work is taught by Southeast. You will not need to
transfer any course work.
Regional Campus Open Houses
Explore what a Southeast regional campus offers you! Learn about degrees offered,
financial aid, A+ scholarships, and the enrollment process. Refreshments will be provided.
You can register by contacting the Office of Admissions at (573) 651-2590 or by clicking
the Register button.
- Monday, Nov. 10, 2014 – Kennett
- Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2014 – Malden
- Wednesday, Nov. 12, 2014 – Sikeston
All Open Houses will be held from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Regional Campus Locations
Southeast Missouri State University - Kennett
Southeast Missouri State University - Malden
Southeast Missouri State University - Sikeston
Regional Campus Benefits
- Associate’s Plus – How to Apply
- Associate’s Plus – FAQ
- University-level instruction, including full-time faculty
- Free parking
- Facilities with state-of-the-art labs and technology
- On-site, professional staff who will provide personal advising and attention
- Southeast A+ Scholarship similar to the state A+ Program
- Reasonable cost; similar to fees at a community college
- Student support services including free tutoring, open computer labs with assistants,
complete library services and on-site textbook services
- Day and evening classes
- Web-enhanced classes
- Career counseling, including then development of effective job-searching skills
- Select programs can be completed entirely at these campuses
Regional Campus Southeast A+ Scholarship
The Southeast A+ Scholarship at a Southeast Regional Campus covers incidental, general,
technology, and maintenance fees for 000-299 level course work, less any federal and
state need-based grants received and/or other awards specifically denoted for incidental
and/or general fees.
- Available to high school graduates residing in Cape Girardeau, Bollinger, Butler,
Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid, Pemiscot, Ripley, Scott, Stoddard, and Wayne county
- Enroll as a full-time, degree-seeking student at a Southeast Regional Campus in Kennett,
Malden, or Sikeston
Refer to the A+ Award Agreement received at the time the award is made. Enrolling
in course work on the Cape Girardeau campus, Southeast web courses or course work
at another college or university will eliminate eligibility for the Southeast A+ Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Complete the Southeast admissions process and submit a final high school transcript
with the A+ Seal.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); the FAFSA must be completely
processed (including verification, if selected) and on record at Southeast before
being certified as eligible for A+ scholarship funding
For More Information
Contact the Southeast Office of Admissions at (573) 651-2590 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Campus Fees
Flyer of Regional Campus Fees
The 2014-2015 schedule of fees listed below is the cost for 30 credit hours per year
for full-time undergraduate students. Additional online course and special program
fess may apply.
Southeast Regional Campuses (Kennett, Malden, Sikeston)
Lower Level (000-299) courses only
Fees are set annually by the Board of Regents and are subject to change.
KENNETT, Mo., Nov. 20, 2014 – Thanks to an Innovative Campus Grant, Joe Marshall Rouse, a senior from Campbell, Mo., is completing an agribusiness degree at Southeast Missouri State University-Kennett with an extra perk. “The Innovative Campus Grant has allowed me to finish my degree without borrowing more money,” he said. “As a result, I […]
Donation Provided by Forest ReLeaf of Missouri, Project CommuniTree SIKESTON, Mo., Oct. 30, 2014 – Nine new trees were planted today in the outdoor classroom of the University Child Development Center at Southeast Missouri State University-Sikeston. The trees – seven Willow oaks, one Bur oak and one Kentucky coffeetree — were made possible thanks to Forest […]
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo., Sept. 23, 2014 – Southeast Missouri State University hit an historical high today when the institution’s fall 2014 enrollment surpassed 12,000. Total headcount now stands at 12,087 and has exceeded last year’s enrollment record of 11,917 students, according to today’s official fourth-week census report. Headcount has grown 1.4 percent over this same […]
GLENNONVILLE, Mo., Aug. 8, 2014 – Advancements in agricultural technology and rice research will be highlighted at the Rice Field Day, hosted by the Missouri Rice Council in cooperation with Southeast Missouri State University and the University of Missouri, Thursday, Aug. 21 at the Missouri Rice Research Farm. The Rice Research Farm is located on […]