We want to SHOW YOU how far you can go at a Southeast Regional Campus!
Stay close, go far
In Kennett, Malden and Sikeston you will find educational opportunities and flexibility,
including the ability to complete your general educational requirements or complete
a four-year degree. All course work is taught by Southeast. You will not need to
transfer any course work.
Regional Campus Locations
Southeast Missouri State University - Kennett
Southeast Missouri State University - Malden
Southeast Missouri State University - Sikeston
Regional Campus Benefits
- Associate’s Plus – How to Apply
- Associate’s Plus – FAQ
- University-level instruction, including full-time faculty
- Free parking
- Facilities with state-of-the-art labs and technology
- On-site, professional staff who will provide personal advising and attention
- Southeast A+ Scholarship similar to the state A+ Program
- Reasonable cost; similar to fees at a community college
- Student support services including free tutoring, open computer labs with assistants,
complete library services and on-site textbook services
- Day and evening classes
- Web-enhanced classes
- Career counseling, including then development of effective job-searching skills
- Select programs can be completed entirely at these campuses
Regional Campus Southeast A+ Scholarship
The Southeast A+ Scholarship at a Southeast Regional Campus covers incidental, general,
technology, and maintenance fees for 000-299 level course work, less any federal and
state need-based grants received and/or other awards specifically denoted for incidental
and/or general fees.
- Available to high school graduates residing in Cape Girardeau, Bollinger, Butler,
Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid, Pemiscot, Ripley, Scott, Stoddard, and Wayne county
- Enroll as a full-time, degree-seeking student at a Southeast Regional Campus in Kennett,
Malden, or Sikeston
Refer to the A+ Award Agreement received at the time the award is made. Enrolling
in course work on the Cape Girardeau campus, Southeast web courses or course work
at another college or university will eliminate eligibility for the Southeast A+ Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Complete the Southeast admissions process and submit a final high school transcript
with the A+ Seal.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); the FAFSA must be completely
processed (including verification, if selected) and on record at Southeast before
being certified as eligible for A+ scholarship funding
For More Information
Contact the Southeast Office of Admissions at (573) 651-2590 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Campus Fees
Flyer of Regional Campus Fees
The 2014-2015 schedule of fees listed below is the cost for 30 credit hours per year
for full-time undergraduate students. Additional online course and special program
fess may apply.
Southeast Regional Campuses (Kennett, Malden, Sikeston)
Lower Level (000-299) courses only
Fees are set annually by the Board of Regents and are subject to change.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo., May 8, 2015 – The Southeast Missouri State University Board of Regents today set a tuition and fee schedule for the main and regional campuses to take effect with the fall 2015 semester. The Board approved a slight increase to tuition charged to in-state undergraduates of $1.75 per credit hour. When combined, […]
KENNETT, Mo., April 30, 2015 – Southeast Missouri State University-Kennett will celebrate May 5 both the dedication of the Doyle L. Privett Science Lab and the retirement of Southeast’s 17th President Kenneth W. Dobbins and First Lady Jeanine Larson Dobbins. The events are scheduled for 4 p.m. at the Kennett Campus, 1230 First Street in […]
SIKESTON, Mo., April 29, 2015 –Plans are proceeding to drill a well and develop a center pivot irrigation system in the agriculture experiential learning field at Southeast Missouri State University-Sikeston. The irrigation development will benefit agribusiness students who will have direct experiences with irrigation technology and learn how irrigation improves farm profitability, according to Dr. Mike Aide, […]
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri, April 24, 2015 – Southeast Missouri State University sophomore Rylyn Small of East Prairie, Missouri, has been named a 2015-2016 National Teach Ag Ambassador and will participate in the 2015 National Future Farmers of America (FFA) Convention Oct. 28-30 in Louisville, Kentucky. The Teach Ag Ambassador program is a component of the […]