Regional Campus Open Houses
- Kennett Regional Campus Open House- Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
- Sikeston Regional Campus Open House- Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
- Malden Regional Campus Open House- Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
Explore what a Southeast regional campus offers you! Learn about degrees offered,
financial aid, A+ scholarships, and the enrollment process. Refreshments will be provided.
You can register by contacting the Office of Admissions at (573) 651-2590 or by clicking
the Register button.
Register Note: Firefox web browser is recommended.
We want to SHOW YOU how far you can go at a Southeast Regional Campus!
Stay Close, Go Far
In Kennett, Malden and Sikeston you will find educational opportunities and flexibility,
including the ability to complete your general educational requirements or complete
a four-year degree. All course work is taught by Southeast. You will not need to
transfer any course work.
Regional Campus Locations
Southeast Missouri State University - Kennett
Southeast Missouri State University - Malden
Southeast Missouri State University - Sikeston
Regional Campus Benefits
- Associate’s Plus – How to Apply
- Associate’s Plus – FAQ
- University-level instruction, including full-time faculty
- Free parking
- Facilities with state-of-the-art labs and technology
- On-site, professional staff who will provide personal advising and attention
- Southeast A+ Scholarship similar to the state A+ Program
- Reasonable cost; similar to fees at a community college
- Student support services including free tutoring, open computer labs with assistants,
complete library services and on-site textbook services
- Day and evening classes
- Web-enhanced classes
- Career counseling, including then development of effective job-searching skills
- Select programs can be completed entirely at these campuses
Regional Campus Southeast A+ Scholarship
The Southeast A+ Scholarship at a Southeast Regional Campus covers incidental, general,
technology, and maintenance fees for 000-299 level course work, less any federal and
state need-based grants received and/or other awards specifically denoted for incidental
and/or general fees.
- Available to high school graduates residing in Cape Girardeau, Bollinger, Butler,
Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid, Pemiscot, Ripley, Scott, Stoddard, and Wayne county
- Enroll as a full-time, degree-seeking student at a Southeast Regional Campus in Kennett,
Malden, or Sikeston
Refer to the A+ Award Agreement received at the time the award is made. Enrolling
in course work on the Cape Girardeau campus, Southeast web courses or course work
at another college or university will eliminate eligibility for the Southeast A+ Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Complete the Southeast admissions process and submit a final high school transcript
with the A+ Seal.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); the FAFSA must be completely
processed (including verification, if selected) and on record at Southeast before
being certified as eligible for A+ scholarship funding
For More Information
Contact the Southeast Office of Admissions at (573) 651-2590 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Campus Fees
Flyer of Regional Campus Fees
The 2014-2015 schedule of fees listed below is the cost for 30 credit hours per year
for full-time undergraduate students. Additional online course and special program
fess may apply.
Southeast Regional Campuses (Kennett, Malden, Sikeston)
Lower Level (000-299) courses only
|Regional Campus Tuition and Fees
||Per Credit Hour
||30 Credit Hours
|Technology / Maintenance Fees
|Estimated 2015-2016 Cost
Fees are set annually by the Board of Regents and are subject to change.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo., Feb. 1, 2016 – Southeast Missouri State University will launch several initiatives and extended services to aid those affected by the layoff of employees from Noranda Aluminum Inc.’s New Madrid plant. “Our thoughts are with the families who have been and will be impacted by the layoffs of one of the region’s […]
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo., Jan. 20, 2016 — Southeast Missouri State University’s main campus in Cape Girardeau will be open and operate on its regular schedule, with classes beginning at 8 a.m., on Wednesday, Jan. 20. Southeast’s regional campuses in Kennett, Malden and Sikeston, Missouri, will operate on a delayed start and will open at 11 […]
SIKESTON, Mo., Sept. 16, 2015 – A soil electronic sensor system was installed last week in the agriculture experiential learning field at Southeast Missouri State University-Sikeston. The system monitors on an hourly basis the soil temperature and moisture content, along with the air temperature and rain levels, and makes that data available online, accessible from […]
MALDEN, Mo., Aug. 18, 2015 – The latest developments and research in rice production will be highlighted at the Missouri Rice Council’s (MRC) Missouri Rice and Research Station Annual Field Day Aug. 20 at the Missouri Research Farm in Glennonville, Missouri. Anyone with an interest in rice production is invited to this free event. The farm […]